I offer customized tours throughout Florida for individuals or small groups. I have over 25 years of experience leading tours, am familiar with all aspects of Florida wildlife, and have an extensive knowledge of native plants, snakes, frogs, and many other critters you encounter in Florida.

Click for prices or contact me via email at SimpsonDavid@mac.com or phone (321-720-5516) to arrange a customized tour.



Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nature Coast Birding and Wildlife Festival Day 2

Wow,  over a month since my last post.  How quickly I fall back into old habits!  I have been having a lot of fun working and birding lately.  Today I begin the second day of the Nature Coast Birding and Wildlife Festival.  Yesterday I helped run the Ridge Specialties Tour.  Today I do it again with a smaller group this time.  We had good success yesterday, running it somewhat blind.  This time I have a better idea of where the Red-cockaded woodpeckers are and, more importantly, where the bathrooms are.

No comments:

Post a Comment